Thursday, September 4, 2008

Overwhelmed...


I am still trying to figure the blogging thing out...And as I think of all the many things I start and never finish like this, I only hope that I can keep this up to date. I hope that one day I can finish Josie's "First Year" scrap book. When do we have time as moms? There are some many things that I want to with and for her......I just wonder when I am going to accomplish them all. By the way Meg, you are doing a fabulous job with Cole. You have already taken him to the zoo and to many other places that are on my list.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Awe...hey Josie has been on a boat & Cole hasn't...that's on my list!

Tania Isbell said...

Girl let me just tell you. It's hard. As they get older it's even harder. Right now it's not that I have time at all because I don't. College, Substitute teacher, teacher when I get home for my girls and two nephews. President of PTA. Football and Cheerleading practice: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday night church and classes for first communion. Saturday football games for nephews that play and the girls cheer for there teams. Sunday is church then Sunday school then breakfast at my mom and dads with my sisters. Then we come home and enjoy what time we have left before we start again on Monday.
Jennifer I am sure you are doing a wonderful job with Josie. Things will come easier as you get adjusted. Scott is the same way. He can run smooth and not worry about a thing. Not me!! I have to be organized and on task in order to get things done and feel right. It's very busy right now but my girls know I love them and I am here every minute they need me. I am sure Josie knows that too. God bless all of you and I hope everything and everybody are doing well!!! Tania

The Cummings said...

I took Chloe to the zoo this summer. It was nice. We should go on a Tuesday. It's 1/2 price!