Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not so good feeling....

Well now that I am 7 weeks and a few days preggo, I still have that not so good feeling. I thought maybe it would go away soon, but I was wrong. My nurse called me in some phenegren to help with the nausea. Well it hasn't worked as of yet. Yesterday was by far the worst day I have had yet.

I had this strange kinda headache and was seeing little blind spots. I thought maybe it will just go away as I headed off to my lunch meeting. Got there still feeling yuck, and thought maybe i should eat and that would make me feel all better. Well, if you don't know me that well I boycotted Chinese food about a year ago and behold we are meeting a Chinese Buffett! Oh the smell! Well I ventured on thought I could just eat some rice and egg drop soup, which I do like. I took a few bites and apologized, but i was just not going to make it thru the meeting. I left and called a few friends who live close to see if I could borrow their couch for a while until time to get Josie from school. I called friend #1, who is also pregnant and has not been feeling good, but unfortunately their air was out! So I called and called and texted friend #2. After a short stop on the side of the road, I was almost to her couch! So I slept for a few hours and woke up to wheat thins and a coffee cake (which I took home).

Thank God for friends that live close and who don't mind you crashing in on them while sick.

I really hope that my entire pregnancy will NOT be like this. I want to enjoy being pregnant and eating what ever I want. I want to be able to play with my Josie girl while she is still the only one. I want to be nice to my husband, even when he doesn't understand how I feel. I want to play outside and continue to run or walk. I just don't have any of that in me at this point!

2 comments:

BrandyC said...

I'm so sorry your sick but happy for the cause of it! (the baby, not the chinese food)

Oh, and to answer your dance question -- Maddie did the dance camp at Beverly's Dance in Moody. She is going to take it there this fall too starting in August. It will be the actual Mommy and Me class season -- recital and all!

Just call me "B" said...

You know you can crash on my couch anyday!!!