Friday, August 13, 2010

Fall is NOT in the air!


Really, could it be any hotter outside? I am normally a summertime girl......I love to be outside doing anything: working in the yard, playing with the little girl, soaking up some sun, or whatever else there is to do. But not this summer. In addition to suffocating when you walk out in the 100+ degree humidity, I am also pregnant. It just makes everything hotter.


So enough complaing.....


I am so ready for fall...cool crisp mornings, autumn hues, bluegrass music, new crafts, festivals, pumpkins, blue jeans (maternity) and long sleeve tshirts (maybe my husbands). I just love the calmness in the air and a slower pace. So really deep down I am a fall/or spring girl....


I have already starting buying up more fall decor for my home and I CANNOT wait to put it all out.

No comments: