Friday, June 5, 2015

Things that Moms Do

Have you ever noticed the crazy things you do as a mom?

For instance -

I love to sing. It doesn't matter what it is. I can even hate the song. It can be a commercial, a jingle, whatever.  This morning, after I dropped my kiddos of at daycare, I driving right along...singing song after song, every word - Kids Bible Sing-Along! 

HAHA

I immediately texted a friend of mine who would appreciate my state of insanity..

She called me and shared her morning mishap..Much funnier than mine!

She was leaving her house to take her one year old son to the dr.  A few miles from home she realized she had on her fuzzy house shoes! Luckily she had some flip flops in her car.  Geez!

Many times we put two different shoes on, put our clothes on inside out or backwards...Forget to brush our teeth or put on deodorant.

But the kiddos make it all worth!

Jenn

3 comments:

Allison said...

That's so funny! I totally do the singing thing in the car too. When we had cable sometimes after I put Brantley to bed I would sit down to rest and before I had a chance to change the channel I got sucked into watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse...again.

Allison said...

That's so funny! I totally do the singing thing in the car too. When we had cable sometimes after I put Brantley to bed I would sit down to rest and before I had a chance to change the channel I got sucked into watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse...again.

Unknown said...

So funny! I remember the day, many MANY years ago, when both of my kids were gone for the first time. I wandered through the house, wondering what to do, and just sort of piddling around. Lunchtime came, and I found myself sitting in the living room with my PB&J--watching Sesame Street!!!