Monday, June 13, 2016

Deeply Rooted

God and I had a conversation.  Not just one. He talks to me a lot about myself.  And I am so thankful, otherwise I would be in a mess.

Today I am thankful that He told me that He made me different. Not like anyone else. My ministry may not be that of a famous person, a scholar, someone who has traveled all over. But I do get to minister to my sweet love, to my babies, to those who have walked the familiar pathway I have.

Just a girl who loves the country, the outdoors, loves her man and teaching her babies about God.  I will remain deeply rooted in myself. And what matters to my family.

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7

17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:17-19



Don't be an imitator of others - Be an imitator of Christ
Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children.
Ephesians 5:1


No comments: