Tuesday, November 5, 2013

On the Book Shelf

Two great reads.

My So Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sarah Horn.  see the book here... Being a working mom is hard! And who can even begin to try to live up to be a Proverbs 31 woman?? So many expectations!




And the other one is The Respect Dare. This book has completely changed life! I will be completely honest and tell you that I was very skeptical about reading it.  I was not interested in The Love Dare, so not sure how this was going to turn out.  AWESOME!!!!! It taught me more about being a servant of God and putting God first. My priorities were wrong. And still get a little out of line, but all in all, I have just experienced the biggest learning curve in my life! And to boot, I have learned how to respect my husband like I am supposed to.  I can NOT say enough about this study.  I think I will do it again just to see what I missed and what I can learn the second go 'round.  Every wife or soon to be wife needs to read this.

No comments: