Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grace, Grace, More Grace

And today, I am thankful for Grace! He has shared his grace with me. And some day's I need more than others.

Some days I feel like I could conquer the world, conquer whatever test may come my way that God has put before me....Other days, not so much. And that is where I need God to fight what ever battle I am going through, what ever stronghold I can't take hold of, and what ever it is I am not being gracious about.

Thank you Jesus............for your grace......your mercy.......your presence.

This was a conquering day...Silent in God's nature. No kids screaming, no noise from the media, no dirty house staring at me, no yard work telling me to clean up....A great day hand in hand with my life partner. I love you Mr. Forman.

No comments: