Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Blessed

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God." Philippians 4:6
 
Last night Josie asked me to pray with her, as she does most nights. And she always prays that God will let her have good dreams. Her prayers are sweet, real and straight from her heart.  I love to hear her talk to God. She is developing her own relationship with him. And I get to watch.
 
This morning on the way to school she said "Guess what God did for me! He let me have good dreams!" What sweet faith! She knows even at her age of 6, that God is holding her every thought captive and he is concerned about her dreams. Then she asked me is she was blessed!? WOW!! Of course!! My baby IS blessed!! We ARE blessed! Thank you Jesus for your great and small blessings. For revealing yourself to us in great and small ways. For teaching Josie what it means to blessed. She is learning. Help us to not loose sight and to never quit teaching or learning.
 




 

No comments: