Tuesday, December 10, 2013

SEC Review- WAR EAGLE!!

First, let me say I am not one of those tacky, tastless, lose a friendship over it fan....But I do love AU Football!! And I love the ORANGE and BLUE! I love the excitement of the game, the excitement of the rivalry and the fun banter. I love singing after a touch down and seeing all the fans get super excited in unison! Watching my husband flip out and jump up and down and scream and yell! College football can't be beat~

So when we found out that we where going to HOTlanta for the SEC Championship, we were beside ourselves excited!! HELLO!!! Who would have thought after last years season Auburn would have been going to the SEC Championship, and now to find out we are going with them!! WOOHOO!!
But wait it gets better, we are going with some of our greatest friends, for the pre-game PARTAY! and suite passes! Best day eva! THA BEST! Oh did I mention........WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments: