Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Unwelcome Guest

There is a story I read.

Not a fictional story. But a mama who is battling cancer..What a remarkable woman of God! http://mundanefaithfulness.com

My sweet love said something last night to me that was profound!!

And something that Kara said in her post today that was so awesome...We don't have to overcome something that God has already conquered...But I guess sometimes we still try to fix it ourselves, right?

 "There is much that wants to steal our joy, rob us of today- for me it’s cancer, what is it for you? These unwelcome guests- well, they exist, pretending they don’t is simply a lie. How do we meet the hard in our story, live it honestly, then head out into life and live? Live in the grace of the greatest story ever told. And guess what, it wasn’t just a story. It was the truth."

Gosh I love this!! Walk in this! God meets your hard with his grace!

No comments: