Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Goals


Since my post yesterday....and all of the talk of new years resolutions lately, I have a few goals myself. I have never really made many resolutions or goals until this year, but now that I am getting older in my age I can see room for improvement with myself. So here is my list:




1. Start getting up when JJ leaves for work at 5:30 am - I have got to quit being late to work.


2. Get mine and Josies clothes ironed and ready the night before work and school


3. Make a constant effort to be forgiving and not bitter - don't take things so personal


4. I have started making a list of things I want to do before I die


5. And, I will start making a list of things that I want my children to accomplish before they graduate from high school






No comments: